consists of the following Ministers (Minister of Education, Minister of Planning and International Cooperation, Minister of Social Development, Minister of Health and Minister of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs), Director of the Public Security Directorate, and several esteemed individuals in their own capacities. The Board is considered the pillar of NCFA as it formulates polices and strategies and approves plans needed for their implementation. An executive committee emerging form the Board carries out the mandates outlined in NCFA’s Law. The General Secretariat headed by NCFA’s Secretary General consists of an administrative body of employees who undertake the implementation of tasks stipulated in NCFA’s Law.
Board Members of Trustees
· H.M Queen Rania Al-Abdullah/Chair of NCFA Board of Trustees.
· H.E. Senator Dr. Rajai Saleh Muasher / Vice-Chairman.
· H.E Minister of Education.
· H.E Minister of Social Development.
· H.E Minister of Health.
· H.E Minister of Planning and International Cooperation.
· H.E Minister of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs.
· Director of the Public Security Directorate.
· President of the Legislation and Opinion Bureau.
· H.E. Senator Dr. Mohammed Hamdan Ghanimeh.
· H.E. Mr. Nabih Shuqum.
· H.E. Senator Dr. Sawsan AL-Majali.
· Dr. Mou’men Al-Hadedy.
· Dr. Adab Al-Saoud.
· Dr. Abeer Dababneh.
· Dr. Nadia Hayel Odeh Al-Srour.
· Dr. Eman Basheer Al-Hussein Al-Awamleh.
· Dr. Mohammad Fakhri Miqdadi /NCFA Secretary General.